The sand making machine is suitable for brittle materials with a Mohs hardness of less than 9 grades, and is not suitable for viscous materials and stone materials containing more soil. Recently, the user's reaction to the production capacity of the sand making machine has not achieved the expected effect. What is the reason that affects the production capacity of the sand making machine? The technical staff of our company summarized the following conclusions through practice analysis.
1. Hardness of the material: The harder the material is, the more difficult it is to sand, and the more severe the wear on the equipment. Sand production is slow and low in ability. Therefore, we need to pay attention to the selection of materials.
2. Composition of the material: The more fine powder contained in the material before the impact crusher, the more the sand is affected, because these fine powders tend to adhere and affect the transportation. Therefore, materials with a high content of fine powder should be sieved once in advance. The fine powder should be screened out of the material as much as possible to avoid affecting the normal operation of the impact sand making machine.
3. The fineness of the material after crushing of the impact crusher: the fineness requirement is high, that is, the finer the material required to make the sand, the smaller the sand making ability. In this respect, specific requirements are required. If there is no special requirement, the fineness of the material is generally set to medium and fine.
4. Viscosity of the material: that is, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere. The material with high viscosity will adhere to the inner wall of the sand making chamber in the red star impact crusher. If it cannot be cleaned in time, it will affect the working efficiency of the impact sand making machine. In severe cases, it may affect the normal operation of the impact sand making machine. jobs. Therefore, when selecting materials, it must be noted that the viscosity of the material is not too large.
5. Humidity of material: When the moisture contained in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the impact sand making machine, and it is easy to cause blockage during the feeding process, resulting in a reduced sand making capacity. To solve this problem, we must first strictly control the humidity of the material when selecting materials. If the humidity of the selected material is too large, we can use sunshine or air drying to reduce the percentage of moisture in the material.