Add：Room 609,Easttower,xiyuan international square,Jianshe Road,Zhengzhou City,Henan Province,China
Jaw crusher installation test precautions
1. The jaw crusher should be installed in a place sheltered from the rain and should not be placed in the open air.
2. The motor needs to be installed behind the crusher. The direction of rotation must be made as required and must not be reversed.
3. The machine should be firmly fixed on the concrete floor, and the foundation should have a discharge tank with a slope of not less than 50 degrees. The basic situation can be determined by the user according to the material machine and the transportation equipment.
4. Before adjusting the discharge opening, first loosen the tension spring. After adjustment, adjust the tension of the spring appropriately. The tension of the spring can eliminate the noise and the bracket between the bracket and the bracket. It is better not to fall off during work.
5. The cooperation and management of the crusher and other equipments are conducive to production, which is conducive to the operation of the assembly line and ensures that the working surface is not congested.
6, in order to facilitate the transportation of raw materials, it is best to use mechanized transportation equipment.
7. Tighten the screws and coupling parts before commissioning to check the lubrication.
8. When the pulley is first moved by manpower, and it is confirmed that the movement is not obstructed, the empty vehicle test can be carried out. There must be no impact, noise, oil leakage at the seal, pulley swing and looseness between the shafts within two hours. The temperature rise of the bearing must not exceed 358 °C. If the above fault is found, it must be stopped immediately for maintenance.
9. It takes ten hours for the user to carry out the load test, and if the secondary hard ore is used without the above fault and the bearing temperature rise does not exceed 708 °C, it can be put into production.